30 Minute Tabata - Come ready to work in this interval based heart monitored class with compound moves to challenge your body and your mind. The intensity is turned up and will leave you satisfied.
30 Min Peloton Ride & 30 Minute Tabata - Come ready to work in this interval based heart monitored class with some flexibility - come for only the 30 minutes spin and / or the 30 minute strength work where the compound moves will challenge your body and your mind. The intensity is turned up and will leave you satisfied.
Straight UP Strength is training for gains in posture, physique, and functional strength. You will lift, carry, hinge, squat, lunge, rotate, pull and press your way to a strong body, solid core and fired-up metabolism using a variety of equipment: Kettle & dumb bells, bars, bands, body weight and TRX will be incorporated to optimize the training effect. You will be coached to the finest detail in technique and pushed ‘out of YOUR comfort zone’, but NOT into the ‘injury zone’.
- Warm up 5-8:00, strength 40:00, and warm down
- Saturdays @ 9:30am / Mondays @ 5:30am / Tuesday 5:30pm follows an AMRAP format.
HRM Peloton Ride is heart monitored class. We are not a spin / cycle studio, but we can offer the best in the industry by giving you access to on-demand Peloton rides. Take the lead from the NYC instructors and get a kick butt ride. You pick. You ride. You will not be disappointed. Projected on a "big" screen to get the full effect.
Scorched 60 is a bootcamp-style class that is designed to push you outside of your comfort zone. This class incorporates drills designed to enhance agility, speed, power, strength, and quickness. Check lazy at the door when you step into this workout. Scorched 60 will work you head to toe. Heart Rate Monitored Class.
- Dynamic warm-up, main workout with MAX internals with strength exercises and drills for core upper and lower body. Class concludes with cool-down.
75-Min MAX is interval Based, Cardio & Strength, Heart Rate Monitored class that cycles between rowing machine and spin bike segments and bootcamp drills. It is a heart pumping and challenging FUN.
- Cardio machine warm-up, 7 drills, cardio machine intervals, drills, cardio machine intervals, 7 drills, cool down.
TRX™ Cardio Fusion delivers on the coined term "all core all the time" where your body is the weight and the machine. This class is excellent for those who want to build strength and tone their bodies using their own body-weight while also building endurance. This class strikes a perfect balance for the novice and more experienced because you go at your own pace/level.
- Active warm-up via cardio drills and dynamic stretching - TRX upper & lower body - Cardio/Plyo (3 - 4 rounds each) - stretch /cool-down.
Machine Cardio & Strength - Machine Cardio with strength training. After each 10 minute cardio segment experience HIIT strength training in this heart monitored class and will leave you satisfied.
- Strength training via a variety of methods -- bodyweight, kettlebells, dumb bell, three 10 minutes of cardio segments via spin bikes, rowers, stairmill, jacob's ladder, treadmill, outdoor running or even stair climbing.
Full Body Fusion [FBF] is strength and isometric training executed with precision to tone, tighten, flex and strengthen the whole body -- shoulders, triceps, biceps, abs, lower back, glutes and hips. It is a full body mashup using a variety tools ranging from: kettlebell, dumbbell, Body Bar, exercise ball and resistance bands.
- Dynamic warm up, 40-minutes of timer/interval driven workout with 8 strength moves. No drills. No plyo.
15 Cardio - FBF - 15 Cardio follows the same Full Body Fusion class format with added choice machine cardio before and after the strength portions.
Revolt Run is a great way to up your running game in a group setting. Breathing, proper form, strike repeat, steady state, intervals, fartleks, bodyweight exercises will tip your scale for your next fitness level and/or race. All Fitness Levels. Outdoors and will run through October 31st.