30 Minute Tabata - Come ready to work in this interval based heart monitored class with compound moves to challenge your body and your mind. The intensity is turned up and will leave you satisfied.
30 Min Peloton Ride & 30 Minute Tabata - Come ready to work in this interval based heart monitored class with some flexibility - come for only the 30 minutes spin and / or the 30 minute strength work where the compound moves will challenge your body and your mind. The intensity is turned up and will leave you satisfied.
Straight UP Strength is training for gains in posture, physique, and functional strength. You will lift, carry, hinge, squat, lunge, rotate, pull and press your way to a strong body, solid core and fired-up metabolism using a variety of equipment: Kettle & dumb bells, bars, bands, body weight and TRX will be incorporated to optimize the training effect. You will be coached to the finest detail in technique and pushed ‘out of YOUR comfort zone’, but NOT into the ‘injury zone’. We follow a AMRAP format in 8 minute blocks.
HRM Peloton Ride is heart monitored class. We are not a spin / cycle studio, but we can offer the best in the industry by giving you access to on-demand Peloton rides. Take the lead from the NYC instructors and get a kick butt ride. You pick. You ride. You will not be disappointed. Projected on a "big" screen to get the full effect.
META60 is volumized strength and agility interval training that is uniquely based on both reps and time. META60 builds endurance and strength and will shred you up. Heart Rate Monitored Class.
- Cardio warm-up, Interval drills using different modalities, core work, cool down.
Scorched 60 is a bootcamp-style class that is designed to push you outside of your comfort zone. This class incorporates drills designed to enhance agility, speed, power, strength, and quickness. Check lazy at the door when you step into this workout. Scorched 60 will work you head to toe. Heart Rate Monitored Class.
- Dynamic warm-up, main workout with MAX internals with strength exercises and drills for core upper and lower body. Class concludes with cool-down.
Machine Cardio & Strength - Machine Cardio with strength training. After each 10 minute cardio segment experience HIIT strength training in this heart monitored class and will leave you satisfied.
- Strength training via a variety of methods -- bodyweight, kettlebells, dumb bell, three 10 minutes of cardio segments via spin bikes, rowers, stairmill, jacob's ladder, treadmill, outdoor running or even stair climbing. No drills. No plyo.
Full Body Fusion [FBF] is strength and isometric training executed with precision to tone, tighten, flex and strengthen the whole body -- shoulders, triceps, biceps, abs, lower back, glutes and hips. It is a full body mashup using a variety tools ranging from: kettlebell, dumbbell, Body Bar, exercise ball and resistance bands.
- Dynamic warm up, 40-minutes of timer/interval driven workout with 8 strength moves. No drills. No plyo.
15 Cardio - FBF - 15 Cardio follows the same Full Body Fusion class format with added choice machine cardio before and after the strength portions.
75-Min MAX is interval Based, Cardio & Strength, Heart Rate Monitored class that cycles between rowing machine and spin bike segments and bootcamp drills. It is a heart pumping and challenging FUN.
- Cardio machine warm-up, 7 drills, cardio machine intervals, drills, cardio machine intervals, 7 drills, cool down.